Up to GBP30,000
Our client are a precision engineering company, located in Kent, they machine complex components to exacting specifications in plastic, ferrous and non-ferrous materials. Due to continued growth they are looking for a Quality Lead to join and push the company forward.
Summary of position:
Setting the Standards for Quality, manage the Quality ISO System.
As the Quality Lead you will be required to carry out the following:
· Ensure compliance to requirements including Quality Management Systems (primarily ISO 9001).
· Manage ongoing development of the Quality System to ensure and improve its effectiveness through ownership of the management review process.
· Manage and co-ordinate all essential QMS systems activities e.g. change control, CAPA, NCMR, etc.
· Monitor and report key quality metrics to the Management Team.
· Ensure that all customer complaints are investigated (with RCCM), responded to within appropriate timeframes and associated activities are escalated appropriately.
· Prepare the site for (and host) external audits (customer/regulatory) ensuring corrective/preventative actions are put in place to address non-conformances.
· Manage the planning, maintenance and reporting of internal and external audit activities.
· Provide QA support to the business and ensure availability of QA resource during manufacturing hours.
· Establish and execute in-process inspection sheets in accordance to procedure.
· Responsible for all First Off checks and ensure that all First Offs are recorded as complete (demonstrating independence to production).
· Establish specifications for critical dimension from sampling plan and ensure those taken are within compliance to customer requirements.
· Manage and amend any artwork drawing specifications in line with customer requirements.
· Manage stock control for over produced orders; ensuring traceability and disposition of materials.
· Manage calibration activities and all records maintained accordingly.
· Provide technical support to production.
· Invoicing of Goods and create, authorise and issue CofC where requested by the customer.
· Any other tasks/duties deemed to be within the competence of the post-holder.