Carer s / Support Assistant s- Uxbridge- Top Rates
Carer's / Support Assistant's Required!!! (UXBRIDGE)
*Exciting Opportunities* **SUPPORTED LIVING""
In various locations including Hayes/ Uxbridge/ Hillingdon, Slough Surrey & surrounding areas.
Excellent opportunities to join a professional, sector leading Supported Living Care Business, in a rewarding and fulfilling role. The Support Assistant is responsible for delivering Service User centred support in accordance with management direction and in compliance with company procedures.
- Supporting the Manager, Team Leader and Senior Staff in day to day operations of supported housing unit(s)
- Fostering of a positive environment in which SUs are actively engaged
- Conducting daily assessment of SUs mental and physical state; updating associated records and informing management
- Supporting SUs to build their confidence, self esteem and their ability to manage their mental health symptoms
- Personal delivery of physical and mental support to SUs
- NVQ Level 2 or above in Health and Social Care (desirable)
- Experience of Mental Health and Learning Difficulties
- Must have a valid Manual Handling certificate
- Passion for the care industry
If you currently have an interest and experience within the care industry we would be keen to speak to you. All suitable candidates will be given immediate consideration!
Support Assistant, Support Worker, Care Worker, Care Assistant, Berkshire, South East, West London, Hillingdon, Slough, Reading, Maidenhead, Berks, Thames Valley, Greenford, Hayes, NVQ Level 2 Heath and Social Care, Mental Health, Mental Health Disorders, Learning Disabilities, Learning Difficulties, Service Users, Uxbridge, West Drayton.