Accounts Semi-Senior / Senior
My client based in Taunton is a leading firm of chartered accountants with an excellent reputation for employee training and development. Due to their continued success and expansion of their client portfolio, they are now looking to recruit an experienced Accounts Semi-Senior or Senior to join their busy team.
Your duties in this varied and interesting role will include:
* Management of a portfolio of clients ranging from sole traders through to limited companies
* Year-end and monthly accounts preparation
* Preparation and lodgement of financial statements
* Preparation and lodgement of personal and corporate tax returns
* VAT returns and bookkeeping
* Attending client meetings and dealing with queries
Applications are sought from candidates who meet the following criteria:
* AAT Qualified or at a similar level through your experience
* Potentially studying towards or recently completed ACA or ACCA
* Accountancy practice experience essential
* Excellent communicator with great personal presence
In exchange my client offers a great working environment with modern offices and well-defined career paths for high achievers. Study support and CPD support are available for studiers and qualified staff, and the company offers highly competitive salary packages.
Please apply ASAP addressed to Rob Emsley and quoting job reference RE3727.
Trial Balance is a market leading supplier of recruitment services to accountancy practices across the South-West and works on vacancies at all levels in a practice environment. For a confidential discussion about your career options please contact Rob Emsley, our dedicated practice specialist.