Our client, a well established and highly successful Financial Services organisation in Bristol are looking to appoint an experienced risk professional to assist in the running of risk management processes and ensure that MI is available to manage risk appropriately across the business.
Working in a 2nd line function you will assess all risk related issues across the business and provide support and guidance to all staff on risk and governance issues.
- Contribute to and develop the Operational Risk management strategy for the company
- Co-ordinate the collection and updating of Key Risk matrix information for presentation to the on a monthly basis
- Conduct Control Risk Self Assessment workshops across the business
- Provide escalation and loss reporting procedures in a consistent manner
- Ensure all risk information across the business is consistent and reported in a clear and timely fashion
- Run risk scenarios with the team to challenge and analyse risk assumptions
The successful candidate could be a Risk Analyst, Manager or Consultant that has experience of managing risk within a regulated environment. Ideally you will be working in a 2nd line function currently and have some people management abilities although credible individuals looking for a step up from 1st line will also be considered.
You will have experience of identifying, analysing and reporting risk and understand the different risk concepts. Ideally you will have experience of implementing a formal escalation process and be familiar with Excel and MI reporting.