Management Accountant / Analyst
An excellent opportunity with a ambitious and growing Plymouth based employer
Hays are currently partnering with a fantastic Plymouth based organisation. This is a first class opportunity for a well-rounded qualified Management Accountant with manufacturing experience.
As a Management Accountant with excellent Excel skills and an expertise in financial analysis gained in a production environment, you will have developed the skills necessary to enable you to conduct a variety of activities including monthly performance reporting, supporting the preparation and analysis of quarterly budgets, and rolling cost reviews.
Key duties will include:
- Variance analysis and re-forecasting.
- Assisting with closing month-end
- Maintain balance sheet reconciliations
- Statutory reporting
- Provide timely reporting for allocated projects, cost centres and profit centres to key stakeholders.
- Work with other stakeholders to improve costing data within their system
- Being pro-active in driving data accuracy
- Provide regular reporting that aligns with stakeholder requirements.
- Assist in the preparation of budgets and forecasts that are aligned to budget holders and company objectives
- Assist with the interim and annual external audit, including preparation of statutory accounts.
- Prepare analysis and KPIs for use in monthly Management reviews.
- Assisting the transaction finance team with their day to day duties
Your excellent communications skills will enable you confidently and enthusiastically build strong relationships with stakeholders both internally and across the supply chain.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.