HTML/JS stack Mid-Level Developer - Front-end/NodeJS
We specialise in the recruitment of high quality candidates in the IT developmentsector. We have an excellent opportunity for a HTML / JS stack Mid-Level Developer to join our successful client’s organisation based in Shoreditch, London.
HTML/JS stack Mid-Level Developer’s Core Duties
Our client is seeking a Mid-level web-developer (3yrs+ experience). Ability to contribute server-side and front-end code when required. They provide a great environment for independently motivated people.
- Pixel-perfect Responsive HTML/CSS.
- Experience with Web frameworks (ReactJS Primarily or AngularJS).
- Experience with NodeJS API development
- Good Exposure to BDD/TDD (CucumberJS & Gherkin).
- Use of version control (Git).
- The experience of full lifecycle application development.
- Experience with build tools (Grunt/Bower/Travis/Ansible) is an advantage (full training given).
- Other technology experience, PHP, Spring e.t.c. a plus
Are you enthusiastic about this job? Send us your CV in word format today