Telesales / Appointment maker
This is a superb opportunity for an experienced telesales based appointment maker working in a successful orgaisation making appointments for their field based sales team.
There is the opportunity to earn over £10,000 on top of a fantastic base salary.
The Appointment maker will be expected to identify and maximise opportunities, by utilising data / company contacts, provided on the Customer Relationship Management Database (CRM). Please note these are not warm leads.
Regular contact is required and effective, time management of the diary management is essential towards the success of this role. All sales members must be able to accurately record and forward diarise future call backs.
This role requires enthusiasm, a positive approach, with the ability to handle rejection and maintain confidence at all times. Weekly appointment targets and call time targets are set for this role.
- Maintaining & updating calendar.
- To prepare effectively before a call is made.
- Identification and liaison with key personnel and decision makers.
- To be articulate, polite and professional.
- Carry out a full 'Fact Find' by using probing and open questioning techniques, listening effectively and accurately recording details of conversations.
- Work as part of a team and to work alone, unsupervised.
- To think 'out of the box' and on one's feet, using initiative.
- To be able to work under pressure.
- To process appointments effectively, booking into Goldmine calendar, paper diary and updating appointment board.
- To liaise with Sales Consultants when trouble shooting.
- Must have B2B appointment making experience
- Listening Skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- Building & Developing Relationships
- Time Management
- Self Motivation
- Attention to Detail
- Opportunity to migrate into our field based sales team.