PPC/Search Engine Marketing Executive - Edinburgh
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a PPC/Search Engine Marketing Professional looking to take the next step in their digital career and join my Clients search team in Edinburgh.
My Client is a multi-media channel planning agency. The successful candidate will gain insight into all aspects of media marketing (digital, creative, media planning/buying) The successful candidate will be part of a dynamic, forward-thinking and growing PPC Team.
Your Main Responsibilities
- Mastering internal tools required to deliver efficient and profitable PPC campaigns.
- Formulating campaign strategy, researching keywords, analysing competitors and testing.
- Analysing the performance of campaigns, identifying strategic opportunities, facilitating change in order to hit and exceed client expectations and KPIs.
- Project managing all of the activity and processes required to proficiently run campaigns.
- Producing client-facing reports, studies and presentations.
Your Skills and Experience
- An in-depth knowledge of the technologies and processes involved in running PPC campaigns.
- Google Qualified Individual.
- Understanding of Google analytics and other web analytics packages.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Is commercially astute, identifies and suggests opportunities to the PPC Team Manager.
- Possesses strong business writing skills and able to produce high quality documents.
- Demonstrates a structured and methodical way of working, with the ability to cope with competing demands and effectively prioritise tasks.
- Exhibits a high level of attention to detail.
- Possesses strong customer telephone and face to face skills.
- Is confident and articulate in meetings (internal and external).
- Possesses the requisite Project Management skills required to ensure seamless standards of service and delivery.
- Possesses strong software skills that support the delivery of high quality client facing documents.
Salary and Benefits
- £19k-£28k Depending on Experience
- Discretionary annual bonus after a full years’ service.
- Private Pension Scheme
- 20 days annual leave + 1 day extra for every calendar year worked (plus a few days off at Christmas - depending on workloads).