Accountant - Client Manager - Partner Potential
Permanent role with established Plymouth Practice
Hays have been assigned to by an established accountancy practice in Plymouth looking to recruit a Client Services Manager.
The role will involve providing a high standard of service to clients, primarily corporate based, in preparing complex business accounts ensuring that all statutory requirements, including deadlines, are met.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Preparing financial statements for a portfolio of c150 clients
- Planning, supervising and conducting all elements of accounts preparation and conducting the audits of client businesses
- Manage and supervise junior staff engaged on work for your client portfolio
- Preparing tax computations and tax returns businesses and individuals as required
- Dealing with all enquiries from both clients and HMRC in relation to client portfolio
This role would suit someone with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and someone who is comfortable in a client facing role. A good knowledge of MS Office is required.
Ideally ACA or ACCA qualified, there is an opportunity for partnership in the future for the right candidate.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.