Electrical Estimator - Building Services - London/Essex - Permanent
I am currently working with an expert Building Services company that work across multiple sectors including industrial, commercial, education and residential. They design and deliver sustainable solutions for mechanical, electrical, data and technical projects. The company has been trading for nearly 70 years and theyve built up an enviable reputation within the Building Services Sector.
Due to continued growth they now require an Electrical Estimator. Their Project values are typically up to £6,000,000 and their projects are located within the M25.
As the Electrical Estimator you will work within an established estimating team in preparing electrical estimates of values up to several million, so previous experience is essential.
The Electrical Estimator will have the following duties and responsibilities:
· Ensure tenders are prepared to a high standard.
· Obtain competitive and accurate quotations from electrical specialists.
· Liaising with other members of the estimating team and contracts managers.
· Carry out estimates using electronic packages.
· Develop working relationships with design consultants, main contractors and clients to establish communication paths in order to clarify design assumptions during the tender process and establish any other business opportunities.
Successful applicants will have the following qualifications and experience:
· Experience within in similar position as Electrical Estimator.
· Electrical qualifications.
· Strong negotiation skills.
· Confident communicator.
The client is looking to conduct interviews immediately and in a position to get successful candidates started at short notice.
This position offers a fantastic career path for the right candidate, for more information about this role or other opportunities within the Building Services sector, please contact Barnaby Jordan or or