Skills & Experience Requirements
- Minimum three years' relevant experience
- Strong business awareness, with logical thinking and analytical ability
- High energy and self-motivated
- Strong leadership qualities with an ability to coach and motivate a sales team to achieve sales targets
- Superior understanding & standard of excellent customer service
- Excellent interpersonal skills & immaculate personal presentation
- Develop and lead a high-performance team that drives sales and achieves store results
- Demonstrate a consistently high level of professionalism, therefore, creating and maintaining a constant relationship with the customers and maximise sales, whilst adhering to all company policies and procedures
- Monitor the achievement of the key store targets, setting priorities to meet short and long term goals
- Actively participate in sales by supervising all phases of the process, ensuring that the customer's needs and expectations are met and exceeded
- Support and maintain consistent visual merchandising standards reflecting current visual guidelines
- Manage customer requests & issues, ensuring that the correct solution is implemented.
- Manage the store stock, to maintain a healthy inventory level and prevent stock loss.