French Speaking Credit Controller
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a French Speaking Credit Controller to join a growing organisation based in South West London.
You will be joining a small Finance Team and you will a crucial part in making sure the debtors and cash collection targets are met.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Communicating with clients daily to follow up on invoices that are both overdue and nearing payment due date
- Working with the sales team to keep them updated on the status of their accounts
- Working with the finance team to manage daily cash receipts and allocations accordinglyy
- There will be daily contact with clients, so excellent written and spoken English is necessary
- Professional phone manner
- Capability to deal with active live accounts
The successful candidate will ideally have the following skills / experience:
- Fluent French speaker
- Previous Credit Control experience
- Ability to work efficiently as a team as well as individually
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong IT skills with knowledge of MS Excel
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
In order to be considered for this role you must have previous Credit Control experience and be fluent in French.
If you have the right skills and experience for this role then please apply today. Our client is looking forward to conducting interviews and starting someone new in their team. By registering with Office Angels you will benefit from the support of a dedicated and experienced recruitment consultant, have access to various interviewing techniques, regular updates of the local employment market and consistent feedback on all applications. This service is offered right through to the day you start your new role and beyond! Please be aware that we are currently receiving a high volume of applications and will endeavour to contact all applicants, however if you have not been contacted within 72hrs please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion and your CV will be kept on record for future positions. Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.