Management Accountant Part-Qualified
My client are an ambitious SME, part of a successful group of companies; who are striving to double their £30m turnover within the next 2-3 years.
As Management Accountant you will join a team of 8, and play a pivotal part in working with the Finance Director to embed first class processes, systems, and financial reporting required to support the company for their upcoming challenges.
Under the supervision and guidance of an experienced Finance Director, the role offers you the opportunity to fast track your development and have the potential to develop significantly to Financial Controller within due course.
Due to the location of my client, it is essential that you have aa full driving licence and access to a car.
- Production of basic management accounts reporting pack
- Implementing and then maintaining first class ledgers and controls, including regular Balance Sheet reconciliations and other reports
- Cash-Flow management, and reporting to Group Treasury Manager
- With guidance from the Finance Director, improve the management reporting pack to be produced quicker, look more professional and be significantly more informative
- Take the lead in developing and maintaining interaction between the finance and business systems
- Taking the lead in streamlining and documenting processes across the whole department
- Management of two direct reports.
The ideal Management Accountant will be:
- An active ACCA / CIMA studier
- Able to produce management accounts with minimal supervision
- Previous experience in redesigning, improving, and documenting processes
- Natural inclination to strive for improvement
- "Can do" attitude
- Hardworking, friendly, and personable
Interviews will be held w/c 17th July.
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of 4 distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance and Pro-Education: