Recruiting for Care is one of the UKs leading providers of permanent recruitment solutions to the Nursing, Health and Social Care sectors and we offer bespoke consultancy services to clients and candidates alike.
On behalf of our client the Centre for Health and Disability Assessments, we are recruiting a Registered General Nurse to work as a Functional Assessor in partnership with the Department of Work and Pensions.
In your role as a Functional Assessor, you will contribute to the commercial relationship between the Centre for Health and Disability Assessments and the DWP at a local level, ensuring delivery in the areas of quality, productivity and customer satisfaction. This is an ideal position for a Nurse looking to use their clinical knowledge, skills and experience, in different professional setting, where you would use your assessment skills to assess people with long-term health conditions.
- Full unconditional registration with the NMC as a Registered General Nurse
- Minimum 2 years’ post-qualification UK based experience
- Eligibility to live and work in the UK
Opportunity Summery & benefits
- £44,500 per annum
- Permanent full time position - Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm
- Local health assessments on behalf of the DWP
- Full training provided for which you are paid a full time salary
- 25 days’ annual leave (plus bank holidays)
- Private medical insurance
- Matched contributory pension scheme (2% - 10%)
- Professional registration fee reimbursement
- The option to buy and sell annual leave
- Dental insurance
- Travel insurance
- Childcare vouchers
How to apply or for further information
If you are interested in this position or would like to have a confidential discussion to find out further details, please call Martyn Cahill at Recruiting for Care. Alternatively, if you apply to this advert someone from the Recruiting for Care team will be in touch.