Sales Manager - ES3451
A tech-savvy team are looking to grow their business by bringing on a Sales Manager to sell the businesses services to Digital Marketing leaders. Could this be your next role?
Our client is a web-development and web-solutions services company, and they are looking for a Sales Manager to help them bring on board new clients across mid-market and Enterprise sized companies. As the Sales Manager, you will be tasked with a consultative approach to building relationships with clients to sell the innovative, digital platform to Digital Marketing leaders.
As the Sales Manager, you will have the following responsibilities:
• Generate new business from both incoming leads and prospecting by employing solution-selling techniques with a focus on the development of new business with Mid-Market and Enterprise size companies
• Conduct discovery/needs analysis with marketing professionals and present our digital solutions
• Penetrate assigned accounts, building and closing a strong pipeline of opportunities
• Provide an accurate forecast of new business opportunities, and meet and exceed monthly and quarterly revenue targets
• The Sales Manager will work cross functionally with other departments to ensure a strong client relationship
As the Sales Manager, you will ideally need to have the following qualifications:
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
• 3+ years experience selling Digital products B2B to targets
• Possess a proven hunger for sales and building strong client relationships
• A proficient track record of exceeding quota while maintaining customer loyalty
• Excellent communication skills
• Experience of responding to RFI and tenders
• Technical and web-development experience ideally
• Understanding of the digital marketing industry, namely, with how marketers conceive, execute, and measure campaigns
• Proficient in conducting online presentations with a shared screen platform
If this role sounds like something you are keen to learn more about, please apply now! We can't wait to hear from you.