Job Title: Pre-School Teacher
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: 20,000 - £23,000 per annum (Negotiable based on experience)
Are you passionate about working with children? Our Battersea Day Nursery, which has excellent public transport routes and is just short walk from Battersea train station, is currently recruiting for a qualified Pre-School Teacher to join their fun and friendly team.
As a Pre-School Teacher you will be required to:
- Provide a variety of materials and resources for children to explore, manipulate and use, both in learning activities and in imaginative play.
- Organize and lead activities designed to promote physical, mental and social development, such as games, arts and crafts, music, storytelling, and field trips.
- Observe and evaluate children's performance, behaviour, social development, and physical health.
- Meet with parents and guardians to discuss their children's progress and needs, determine their priorities for their children, and suggest ways that they can promote learning and development.
So why work for Asquith Nurseries?
- Here at Asquith we value our employees. This has enabled us to grow into one of the leading premium childcare providers in the UK. We strive to ensure that every nursery member works in a happy, fun and stress free environment, essentially allowing you to do what you do best….WORK WITH CHILDREN!
Some of our benefits include:
- Fully equipped staffroom which includes cooking facilities, TV, free Wifi and much more.
- An excellent salary and flexible working hours.
- Career progression.
- State of the art equipment and training facilities.
- A range of discounts on healthcare, cinema tickets, leading supermarkets and much more.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity in childcare, please apply now, or contact our friendly and helpful recruitment team. We would love to hear from you!
At Asquith Nurseries, the safety and wellbeing of our children and staff is our number one priority. Therefore, all successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced criminal records check (DBS) and full pre-employment checks.
Due to the volume of applicants, only successful candidates will be contacted.