Account Manager & Customer Trainer
With a reputation for being in the Proptech industry’s top 3 website providers; this is a great opportunity for an ambitious candidate to join a an exciting, growing tech company. Webdadi prides itself on providing a positive, friendly and modern work environment for our staff to thrive and grow alongside the business.
We are seeking a bright and enthusiastic Account Manager. Their primary role will be to liaise with customers to discuss their needs, and ensure they are using our products to their maximum potential. Training customers will play a key part of the role, both over the phone and in one to one training sessions held at our office.
The Account Manager will also help identify new potential product developments based on feedback from customers. They will help filter billable requests from their clients, overseeing their development and delivery by liaising closely with the Project Management team.
This is a full time role, based at our office in Putney, London. Hours: 9am - 6pm
Qualifications, training & experience
A-level or further education is preferred, but a proven track record and experience in customer services is essential. Experience with CMS and CRM systems is advantageous, as is a keen interest in website design and technology. Any candidate should be a self starter, a fast learner with drive and ambition.
- Good communication & problem solving skills
- Ability to organize & manage multiple priorities
- Highly motivated and able to pick up new technologies quickly
- Imagination to help think of new products based on customer feedback
- Attention to detail
- Fast learner
Company Employee Benefits
- Private Healthcare Insurance,
- Additional benefits including discount gym memberships & discounts off hundreds of high street chains
- 31 days’ holiday (including Bank Holidays)