Site Manager - New Build/ Refurbishment Housing
This national maintenance contractor to the social housing sector have had an infulx on work from their current client and require a number of Site Managers to manage roof renewals/ conversions, window repairs, fabric repairs and new build works to housing properties. Typical projects will range from £4m-£8m.
As the number one on site you will be responsible for:
- Overall management of the project
- Achieving programme milestones on time & within budget
- Day to day management of on site health & safety ensuring good working practices are maintained
- Communication with stakeholders including the client, subcontractors, suppliers, the public and direct labour
- You will need to have a valid SMSTS, CSCS Card & First Aid Certificate.