Development Team Lead - London - Ecommerce - Urgent!
DeSantis Arin is recruiting a Development Team Lead on behalf of its multi-award winning, globally recognised Ecommerce client. Our client is a leading provider of online luxury products with offices globally. The company has an audience of over six million and has been a pioneer of innovation proven through its success around the world. Our client offers a unique mix of interesting projects, relaxed working environment and investment in its people.
This is an opportunity that any Development Team Lead should seriously consider!
Our client is looking for a Development Team Lead to join their Engineering team to become the technical owner of the primary website platform.
Duties you will be performing:
- Being a Technical Lead, you will work closely with the Product Owners and will understand the business strategies
- You will define and own the technical implementation with the help of the team
- You will be responsible for innovative solutions delivery to business problems
- You will proactively seek to improve the team’s processes, systems, performance, knowledge and expertise
If you possess a "can do" attitude, are driven by research, problem solving, and thrive on challenges, we want to speak with you.
If you are to be the right candidate for the job you will need to have commercial experience in the following:
- Restful Web services
- Amazon Web Services
- SQL and NoSQL databases
- Unit, Integration and UI testing
- TDD / CI
You will be at advantage with the following skills:
- Design Patterns
- OO Design best practices
- Profiling and optimising applications across all tiers
- Responsive Design
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
The opportunity to have the next chapter of your career in a truly innovative multi-award winning Ecommerce firm that is being described as "the most globally disruptive Ecommerce company in 2017"
The salary is based on experience, ranging between £75,000 to £85,000- Maybe more for the right person!
Our client has an amazing benefit scheme for all their employees - This includes:
- Competitive base salary
- Generous bonus and benefits
- Industry leading training and development
- Private healthcare
- Stunning offices in London
- Flexible Working
THE START DATE
ASAP - Our client is keen to get the Development Team Lead Job filled with the right person.
We really want to hear from you, even if it’s just to ask some questions about this job!
Click that nice big button to apply!