Regional Lead Manager £60,000 covering South and West Wales
The Regional Lead is a key leadership role in the operational management and business development structure of this orgaisation . This role is accountable for the day to day running of care and support services for people across a defined geographical area and for identifying and developing new services. The post holder, in conjunction with direction from the Director of Operations will be responsible for managing a significant resource, with the ability to maximise its full potential. Key to this role will be the development of Commissioning relationships and identifying potential new services and business case.
The post holder will ensure services are delivered effectively, putting people we support at the centre of their care, promoting my clients Values, which support our mission of 'Making Lives Better’. The post holder will provide clear effective and leadership for managers and employee, ensuring standards of performance are maintained and improved wherever possible. This will also include leadership responsibility for the further development of Commissioning relationships and identifying and delivering new services
- To lead where appropriate on business development plans to shape, influence, plan and help achieve regional growth in line with strategic objectives and local demands and priorities.
- To lead on intelligence gathering supporting the development of new initiatives in the Locality, whilst influencing the strategic direction of my clients Offer’.
- To champion and celebrate good practice to represent Hafod positively to all external stakeholders.
- To think creatively of new ways of working which enhance the quality of life for the people we support, enhancing my clients brand.
- To have in-depth knowledge and understanding of the services for which you are accountable, ensuring the implementation of 'best practice’ initiatives.
- To lead and manage the Care and Service Managers, ensuring that they manage and lead their teams in an effective way in line with the clients 5 Values.
Whats in it for you?
- £60,000 base salary
- Great work life balance
- Work with state of the art facility
- Free parking
- Monday - Friday only
- Paid Millage