Your new company
My client is the largest provider of healthcare staffing services in Europe, and also operates in the USA and Australia. Its sales are over £600m and it has over 1,500 employees.
Your new role
The role responsibilities include:
Consolidation and Reporting
- Assisting with the Group consolidation
- Developing and utilising the Group's new consolidation and reporting system Board
- Preparing and owning holding company accounts
- Assisting with the preparation for the Monthly Board Report, including reconciliations of working capital and cash conversion
- Monthly and Quarterly Shareholder and Bank Reports
Statutory Audit and compliance
- Supporting the Senior Group Accountant with the year end statutory audit (supported by the Divisional Management Accountants)
- Assisting the group in corporate filings and compliance
Treasury and Tax
- Maintaining the model for forecasting the Group's covenant position.
- Assisting on all Group corporate tax matters including computations
- Assisting on all Group corporate treasury matters, in particular management of cashflows, interest and capital payments, loans, and financial derivatives.
What you'll need to succeed
You will be a mid-tier trained newly qualified ACA. With audit and accountants preparation experience.
What you'll get in return
You will receive competitive renunciation package of £45,000 with 10% bonus, 5% pension and extensive benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.