Seeking an Audit Manager to join an impressive team based in Epsom. This is a new project to develop a common framework for the members within the business to work together on international assignments under the restrictions of the alliance structure.
About The Role
- Work closely with members of the company Assurance Task Force
- Researching what firms currently do on international assignments
- Selecting the best procedures for the company to use
- Develop a set of standard forms that can be used on cross border assignments
- Create a standard summary form that can be used once an international assignment has been completed
- Develop, promote and monitor the use of Huddle with the Webmaster
- Assist the Webmaster with integrating the App and the documents available
- Carry out surveys of the members
- Prepare guidelines for cross border assignments including: How to make cross border referrals, How to look after clients cross border and protocols for fee setting
- Promote and showcase cross border activities with the help of the Copywriter; how the work was won, how clients were serviced, the importance of treating the referral no matter how small as a key client
- Deal with lawyers and implement their suggestions to avoid breaching the IFAC rules
- Assist with ideas and processes regarding the tender process
- Assist with ideas and processes regarding referrals and feedback
- Assisting partners and managers of member firms with queries on cross border assignments and the use of the company resources. Training where necessary
- Ask and build a set of peer review forms, PCAOB reports or other regulatory body reports for all firms to access when tendering
- Assist with redesigning the Tri Annual Assessment questions so as to ask more relevant, more stringent questions without breaching the IFAC rules
About Our Client
Leading Business Services company.
- Audit Manager level ACA/ACCA/AICPA qualified or equivalent having trained in practice
- Significant experience of delivering audit and other assurance services to major clients with international interests
- Experience developing and/or enhancing internal frameworks highly desirable
- Full understanding or willingness to learn the IFAC rules regarding Alliances and Networks
- Excellent working knowledge of audit files with ability to summarise the work carried out clearly and concisely
- Excellent working knowledge of UK , US and International GAAS, IFRS, UK GAAP and Financial Reporting requirements
Things You Should Know
12 month contract.
25 days holiday, pension, discretionary bonus and an opportunity this position will be extended.
Commutable from: Epsom, Leatherhead, Dorking, Kingston, Wimbledon, London, Weybridge, Guilford, Sutton, Crawley, Horsham, Redhill, Reigate, Richmond.
Howett Thorpe recruit for roles within accounts payable, credit control, payroll also covering accounts assistants, audit, management accounts, financial accounts, analysts, financial controllers, financial directors, corporate finance, tax including all part qualified and qualified vacancies.
Howett Thorpe are acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role and comply with all relevant UK legislation and do not discriminate on any protected characteristics. Due to the high volume of applications we currently receive, we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you do not hear from a Consultant within 5 working days please assume that you have not been successful.
Refer a friend
If this job is not of interest to you, but you know a friend or colleague who may be interested, recommend them to us and receive a minimum of £150 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a permanent role and a minimum of £25 in vouchers if we place them in a temporary assignment. (Terms & conditions apply)