Year 6 Teacher with TLR for Maths or Literacy Lead
Role:- Year 6 Class Teacher plus generous TLR for core subject if desired?
Location:- Westminster, London
School:- Good 2 form entry
Start Date:- September 2017
This 2 form entry primary school located in Westminster London is seeking to appoint a KS2 (Year 6) Class Teacher to join them asap or September 2017. The school is also able to offer a TLR for experienced practitioners wishing to lead in a core subject.
The Headteacher is seeking someone that:-
- Is a good to outstanding class teacher with good experience in (KS2) Ideally Year 6
- Has high standards & high expectations of all pupils
- Confident supporting the children through their year 6 SAT's exams
- Has a strong commitment to helping pupils to achieve their very best in this crucial year
- A supportive teacher that is able to prepare pupils for their transition into secondary school
- Has the ability to make learning a 'fun' experience
- Is confident leading a team of other teachers
What the school can offer:-
- Large classrooms and excellent outdoor facilities
- Experienced and passionate Head teacher that encourages CPD
- Children that respond well to learning and value their teachers
- Excellent team of experienced support staff that assist heavily in planning and daily running on the class.
- Wonderful community of parents and volunteers
- Opportunities for senior leadership from September 2018
Teachers applying for this role must hold the following:-
- A Recognised Teaching Qualification with QTS
- Ideally previous experience of coordinating a subject
- Previous experience of working in upper KS2
- Two Teaching Related References
If you are interested in this excellent opportunity, please send your CV asap for more details.