Business Systems Analyst-Elite,Aderant,SQL,SSRS,SSAS,BI,Law
Business Systems Analyst - Business Systems Analyst jobs, BA jobs, Finance Systems, Business Management Systems, PMS, Legal, Law, Professional Services, SQL, SSRS, SSAS, Elite Enterprise, Elite, Aderant, Legacy systems, Problem solving, Concur, BA, Business Analysis, Data, BI, Database, Business Intelligence, 2 yr Fixed term Contract,FTC,£50k-£60k + Benefits
Tremendous opportunity for Business Systems Analyst with a strong SQL background, Elite Enterprise & Aderant exp, to join a Professional Service firm in their London City office. They are seeking a Business Systems Analyst with previous Legal or Professional Service exp & solid SQL skills. Now is an exciting time to join them as they are experiencing tremendous change & growth.
This job will suit a Business Systems Analyst who is pragmatic, professional & service focused. You will work closely with other technical & non technical teams across the business, taking ownership of your work, around the Business & Financial management systems. Responsibilities for the Business Systems Analyst include;
- Improvements, development and further integration of practice management & financial related systems.
- Extracting data and assisting with Reports - internal and external purposes, using SQL, SSRS & Cognos.
- Develop and implement functional solutions
- Review/action data integrity for the PMS system and solving/escalating issues.
- Create and maintain system configuration and process documentation across systems
- Create and deliver system training for all users in conjunction with the IT training team.
- Create and provide all handover documentation.
- Assist on new PMS project when required, including analysis and requirements
You will be a Business Systems Analyst with a strong blend of the following;
- Excellent application and back-end knowledge of Elite Enterprise.
- Previous experience and working knowledge of Aderant
- Strong SQL - SSRS, SSAS and any Cognos - highly desirable
- Hardworking, committed, straight talking
- Service focused, professional with previous professional services experience
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) across all levels and business divisions technical & non
- Pro active, approachable, good eye for detail, able to deliver under pressure
This is a 2 yr FTC £50K-£60K + benefits. Please send CV for immediate consideration