Senior Network Engineer
Senior Network Engineer – 50-65k - London
My client, a leading provider of sophisticated data-driven software to the international sports betting and lottery sectors are seeking a Senior Network Engineer to join their team.
- At least 4 years’ experience Network engineering/3rd Line escalation/Architecture.
- Demonstrable knowledge of core technologies: TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, NTPP, HTTP, SNMP and TLS/SSL.
- Experience of managing and configuring the following hardware technologies/systems. F5 BIG-IP / Juniper Junos.
- In depth working knowledge of Layer 3 routing including NAT, SNAT, BGP, OSPF, MPLS.
- In depth working knowledge of Layer 2 switching including STP, LACP, MLAG, VLAN.
- The configuration and maintenance of networking infrastructure appliances from Juniper, Cisco and F5.
- The management, reporting and monitoring of a multihomed BGP estate spanning multiple continents.
- The deployment of solutions and systems that provide visibility, reporting, diagnostics and other analytics on capacity, load and performance.
- The enhancement and operation of our infrastructure including locally hosted, co-located and virtualized servers that must be highly available at all times.
- Support and configuration of Windows and Linux platforms including the deployment of updates across multiple hosts.
- Close collaboration with our development teams to deliver new features and products.
- A comfortable, relaxed working environment in central London.
- A highly competitive salary that is negotiable based on experience.
- £3k annual IT Training budget
- 25 days Annual Leave Entitlement + Bank Holiday
- BUPA Private Medical Insurance + Family members
- Life Assurance
- Work Place Pension
- Season Ticket Loan
- Child Care Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Eye Care Scheme
These are brand-new requirements and my client are looking to fill the positions as soon as possible. They are looking to line up interviews to commence from the 10th July, and will move quickly on the right candidate.
Send your CV to call me on for more information.