We are currently looking for a Project Manager to manage personalised integrated care projects that support both Age UK partners and local health and care economies who are part of the Age UK Integrated Care Programme.
Our Integrated Care pathway brings together voluntary, health and care organisations in local areas to help older people who are living with long-term conditions and are at risk of recurring hospital admissions. We work with the organisations to co-design and co-produce an innovative combination of medical and non-medical support that draws out the goals the older person identifies as most important to them. Through the programme, Age UK staff and volunteers become members of primary care led multi-disciplinary teams, providing care and support in and through the local community.
- Track record of successful project management with a fast paced, complex organisation.
- Experience of working in a partnership setting and with senior and operational stakeholders
- Project design and/or delivery
- Business planning
- Budget and contract management
- Directly delivering or managing a service improvement project
- Experience of managing and working with consultants
- Experience of working collaboratively in a fast paced, complex environment, building networks with a diverse range of people and project managing cross-divisional work
- Track record of using a wide range of communication tools, including digital and social media
Please note, this role involves occasional travel throughout the UK with some overnight stays to attend meetings.
Interviews will be held on Tuesday 1st August