eCommerce Analytics & Optimisation Lead
eCommerce Optimisation Lead - Retail
£65,000 - £75,000 + Car + Bonus + Benefits
An amazing position at one of the UK's favourite eCommerce giants this role will give you the unique opportunity to drive Analytics and Optimisation across a range of highly ambitious and cutting edge projects. You will leverage your impressive knowledge of Web Analytics twinned with Optimisation techniques to deliver a best-in-class digital strategy and championing data-driven decision-making across a variety of online teams.
- Lead the category team by setting commercial goals and helping to define digital strategy.
- Take ownership for the delivery of a best-in-class online customer experience across all channels, namely web, mobile and tablet.
- Collaborate with the Product teams, providing consultative insights into category performance and providing opportunities for testing and optimisation through rigorous data analysis.
- Drive on-site search and SEO performance.
- Regularly present on category performance to the wider senior management team across the digital department.
- Manage, develop and coach the category and merchandising teams, evangelising web analytics.
- Experience in a truly multi-channel retail environment is essential.
- Expert-level knowledge of web analytics, probably as an analytics specialist in a previous role.
- Hands-on experience of an Adobe Analytics / Omniture / SiteCatalyst
- Expert-level knowledge of eCommerce, namely Trading and Merchandising.
- Experience working for a blue-chip organisation is advantageous, specifically being able to manage varying relationships across the business.
- A strong understanding on Conversion Rate Optimisation, with a hands-on A/B and Multivariate Testing background.
- A decent knowledge of SEO is preferable.
If successful in your application you will receive a basic salary up to £75,000 + Bonus + Benefits
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV via the Apply link on this page.
For further details or to enquire about other roles, please contact Dan Lewis at Harnham.
Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, SiteCatalyst, SiteCast, Omniture, Webtrends, Coremetrics, IBM Analytics, SQL, SAS, R, Python, GA, GAP, GTM, Google Tag Manager, TagMan, Tealium, DTM, Dynamic Tag Manager, A/B, Test, Testing, Multivariate, MVT, ABn, Qubit, Optimizely, Maxymiser, Conversion, CRO, Optimisation, Optimization, Optimise, eCommerce, Merchandising, Trading, SEO