Graduate Recruitment Consultant - Sporty Grads Wanted
Do you want a career which is fast paced, has great earning potential and extensive room to progress, as well as where you will be given lots of responsibility from the off?
My client, a market leading recruitment consultancy has offices located across the globe and they are looking to make their next hires!
Job Title: Graduate Recruitment Consultant
Salary & Commission Opportunities for a Entry Level Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
1st Year OTE: £22,000 (basic salary) - £45,000+
2nd Year OTE: £45,000 - £80,000
3rd Year OTE: £80,000 - £120,000+ (Attractive, uncapped Commission Structure)
Location: Central London
Immediate Start Date
My client is a leading recruitment consultancy that scans across a broad range of sectors, including Finance, IT, Technology, Media and Digital. They are rapidly expanding and in the last 10 years they have moved from a small office to now a huge office with an open plan sales floor right in the centre of London. My client also has offices in Germany, Singapore and Sydney and has recently opened up a brand new office in New York! All of which are looking to expand, and rapidly.
Role of an Graduate Recruitment Consultant:
We currently have the opportunity for an ambitious individual to take their first step into the recruitment industry as a trainee recruitment consultant. No experience is necessary however we are looking for ambitious, driven, and motivated individuals. You will be supported and placed on our initial training course and given a spot in our energetic, vibrant and modern office in Central London.
Key responsibilities of an Graduate Recruitment Consultant:
- Cold calling businesses in the IT and/or Finance sector to explore their recruitment needs.
- Resourcing candidates via a number of different methods to fill these roles (e.g. jobsites, reed etc.)
- Up-selling your candidates to your existing client base and vice versa, as well as arranging interviews/meetings between the two.
- Gaining and maintaining strong, long-lasting client relationships.
- Learning from the best consultants in the business enabling you to progress in your own career.
Rewards and Incentives for Graduate Recruitment Consultants:
- Starting basic salary of £22,000 with an uncapped commission scheme. Year 1 OTE £45,000+, Year 2 OTE £80,000+, Year 3 OTE £120,000+.
- On-going support from our 4 Internal Trainers and our management team.
- Monthly Incentives including Car Allowance, Breakfast and Lunch Clubs in Central London. Some recent Lunch Club venues have been, The Savoy, Gaucho Grill and the Shaka Zulu.
- Holiday Targets every 6 months this year we had the team head off to Ibiza and in previous years to Miami and Marbella. Future targets include Cancun!
- Amazing Atmosphere with proven Career Progression and international opportunities across the globe.
If you are a competitive, money motivated and driven graduate who is determined to be a success within Recruitment Consultancy, apply today!