Commercial Finance Accountant
Alexander Daniels is working exclusively in partnership with a well-known brand in the Midlands to recruit three assured Commercial Finance Accountants.
Based in their Head Office, these roles will report directly to the Head of Commercial Finance. You will be a key business partnerl developing relationships at all levels in the business; from Operations and Account Managers through to the Sales Director - providing both challenge and support to deliver against targets. You will provide robust analysis on performance trends, business opportunities and financial risks; and developing these into actionable insights for the commercial team as well as taking ownership for the month-end accounting cycle, and weekly / monthly reporting. You'll be:
- Owning the month-end accounting cycle, and weekly / monthly reporting
- Leading the monthly forecasting and annual budgeting process for your area
- Providing robust analysis on performance trends, business opportunities and financial risks
- Getting involved in projects and ad-hoc activities
- Managing and developing your team
Ideally you will;
- Be a qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
- Be commercially astute, with ability to demonstrate strong business acumen
- Be capable of constructively challenging, and being challenged
- Possess excellent communication skills, including being a confident presenter
- Have exceptional analytical and problem solving abilities
- Possess strong IT skills particularly Excel and SAP; BW would be an advantage
If you feel you meet the requirements of this vacancy and are looking for a commercially charged position please do not hesitate to apply.