Trainee Recruitment Consultant - 48hr Turnaround to Interview!
- Do you like the idea of being completely in charge of your own earnings and career?
- Are you interested in earning over £100,000 a year from next year?
- Is progressing from a Trainee to a Director in 5 years something that excites you?
A career in Recruitment is no walk in the park! It requires determination, resilience and hard work from day one. However, it can also be one of the most rewarding industries you could ever be a part of.
Trainee Recruitment Consultants who work hard can go from Trainee to Director level in 4 to 5 years whilst enjoying a very high salary along the way.
Typical day in the life of a Trainee Recruitment Consultant will consist of:
- Cold calling to generate new clients
- Meeting with clients to determine their hiring requirements
- Sourcing candidates for your client's requirements via advertising, headhunting etc.
- Lead generation
- Prepare candidates for interviews
- Closing deals and making money!
What makes a good Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant?
- Competitive nature
- Hard work ethic
- Resilient personality
- Money motivated target orientated
- Gregarious and outgoing attitude
- Extremely ambitious
What is in it for you?
- High earning potential with great basic salary
- Great incentives from monthly lunches at Michelin star restaurants and holidays to Ibiza and Las Vegas
- Great training by specialist in-house trainer as well as on the job training by a top Manager or Director
What we do for Graduate Trainee candidates looking to secure a Recruitment Consultant role in London…
ESG Recruitment are a market-leading Graduate Recruitment to Recruitment Firm specialising in placing Graduates and 2nd jobbers into the top tier Recruitment firms operating at the highest level and in the most specialised sectors of Recruitment Consultancy in Central London.
If you think you’ve got what it takes to be a Trainee Recruitment Consultant with this company, please apply today!
Please send your CV via the "Apply" Button, we'll have a look and if you’re successful, we’ll get in touch with you to arrange an interview!