Audio Visual Installation Engineer
Position: Audio Visual Installation Engineer
Salary/Package: £27,000 - £32,000 + Company Van + Training + Overtime Rate + On-Call Bonus
Alecto Recruitment are currently representing a long-established Audio Visual firm based in West London in their search for an installation engineer to join their project team.
The role on offer is a Full Time, Permanent position working a 39 hour week with occasional On-Call duty.
- To work on-site as a residential and commercial AV installation Engineer, working on a wide range of projects within the installation team, within a given timeframe
- To provide support of home technology systems and Audio Visual systems installed in the field
- General installation and cabling work including mounting of projectors, TVs and speaker systems
- Keep up-to-date on technical requirements and industry standards, identifying training needs
- To work with and modify installation drawings, schematics and handover documentation
- Ensuring systems are installed to a professional level and that all work carried out is to our design and client's needs.
- Ensuring issues are dealt with correctly and efficiently and report/escalate where required.
The ideal candidate will be/have:
- A strong working knowledge of home automation, audio visual (commercial and residential) systems
- Competent electrical engineering ability
- IT literate
- Able to work from schematics and technical drawings
- CEDIA training or Infocomm CTS qualified
- Able to commission, install or programme Control4, Lutron and AMX controls
- Able to use AutoCAD or Microsoft Visio
- A competitive basic salary
- Chance to boost earnings through overtime rate
- On-Call bonus
- Company Van
- Professional training
If you believe you can fulfil this position then do not hesitate to apply today.
To apply for this role and find out more details, please forward your CV to Chris Bayliss, Alecto Recruitment. or call in strict confidence.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted.
For more information about the positions we are currently recruiting for, please take a look at www.alectorecruitment.com or follow us on Twitter @alectorecruit