Project manager/assistant project manager
- Position: London, United Kingdom
- Salary: £40,000
- 28 days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays)
- Be part of a fast growing, fast paced environment
A unique opportunity has arisen for an experienced industry professional to join a boutique developer based in Mayfair working on a number of exciting prime residential projects located in Mayfair, Belgravia, Knightsbridge and Chelsea.
The successful candidate must have significant project management experience with an architectural background (RIBA Part-III or experienced Part-II). You must have had previous high-end residential design and project management experience and have taken projects through all stages from brief to completion.
You will be proactive and keen to get stuck in, with the ability to take ownership and work autonomously when required and have a truly holistic approach. Financially aware with the ability to utilise Microsoft Excel for budgeting and reporting purposes and have had previous experience of gaining statutory approvals (planning/listed building consents/license to alter/building control etc...).
Key responsibilities within this role include:
- overall management, responsibility and direction of the projects from inception to completion
- project reporting providing company directors with regular updates on programme and budget
- production of development appraisals both with respect to design and cost
- formation and management of the professional team (internal and external) coordinating the
- production of planning/tender packages Ensuring all relevant legal/H&S/planning requirements are adhered to management of key projects