KCR Solutions are currently looking to recruit a Payroll Administrator for our outstanding client in Newcastle upon Tyne. They are looking for someone enthusiastic and experienced to join their growing HR & Payroll Team. The successful candidate will earn £19,000 - £21,000.
- Prepare, input and process all aspects of a multi-payroll organisation
- Weekly, fortnightly and monthly payroll for a national workforce approaching 4000
- Prepare and process data for on/off boarding, changes, payment claims, absence, statutory/voluntary deductions and P11D's
- Provide support to our workforce with the application of our Self-Service Platforms along with other associated payroll activities
- Experience in busy payroll department (preferably multi-payroll)
- Good knowledge & understanding of payroll general processes
- Good knowledge of current statutory legislation and how to calculate (SSP/SMP/SPP/PAYE/NIC etc.)
- Experience of computerised payroll systems - preferably iTrent
- Good knowledge of software applications such as Excel, Word etc.
- Must be able to demonstrate ability to meet strict deadlines & maintain high standards of work
Please note if you have not heard back from us within 5 days of forwarding your CV then unfortunately on this occasion your application will have been unsuccessful.