Role: Vulnerability Manager
Location: Home, London, York, Bristol
Job type: Permanent
Start date: ASAP
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Vulnerability Manager for our client, a company within the insurance sector. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing security guidance to the UK markets as well as key stakeholder within the Global Markets as and when required. They will be required to give assurance over the vulnerability controls within the markets and give guidance on remediation where any gaps are identified in their controls. They will also provide support to projects where required, ensuring that all security requirements are captured and implemented.
Skills, knowledge and experience
- Broad experience of security management concepts built up over a number of years in dedicated technical and security operations and / or management roles.
- In-depth knowledge of IS governance processes and practices, including ISMS monitoring and control frameworks such as, ISO, ISF and COBIT, their relationships to other frameworks and their application within a financial services environment or other highly regulated industry.
- Good understanding of Secure Development Lifecycles and their application in an agile environment.
- Good understanding of security architecture principles and processes.
- Good knowledge of IT Operations procedures and best practices.
- Excellent stakeholder management.
- Excellent influencing, negotiating and communication (written and verbal) skills.
- Disciplined and organised mind-set with a good attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills, including the ability to manage a demanding and variable workload with tight deadlines.
- CISSP or CISM qualified
- Business Security & Data Protection skills & experience
- Effective relationships
- Planning & organisational capabilities
- Customer / key stakeholder focus
- Risk Awareness
- Change Effectiveness