Digital Sales Manager
Digital Sales Manager -
New business focused
Selling digital advertising; display, email, content and online sponsorship campaigns
Competitive, uncapped commission structure
25 days’ annual leave (holiday year Jan-Dec) + birthday off for free
Key sector territories
• Asset based lenders
• Alternative funding
• Wealth management
• Professional Services
Our client is a specialist B2B digital publisher and content agency based in London is looking for an experienced digital sales manager to sell on its market leading publication for SMEs and entrepreneurs -
The company is also owner of site supporting micro businesses and the voice of European Private Equity. Our client is also the creator of high profile events such as the Amazon Growing Business Awards and First Women Awards.
The company is the UKs most-read publication for SMEs. Originally a magazine when launched in 1997, it has successfully navigated the transition from print to a highly successful and reputable digital publication. Offering a high-quality audience, premium inventory and editorial expertise and works with a variety of leading media buying agencies and advertisers such as Amazon, BMW, HSBC and Virgin Media Business.
The ideal candidate will be
• Educated to degree standard or equivalent
• 3+ years digital experience
• B2B sales experience preferred
• Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Must be a self-starter
• Must be able to think outside of the box to find relevant leads
• Must enjoy working towards monthly targets
• Accomplished at building mutually beneficial relationships with clients
• Thrives on over achieving - very comfortable with cold calling essential!
• Comfortable using sales CRM system
• Must be an accomplished closer of business
• Account management experienced preferred but not essential
Our client’s team consists of six in-house journalists, two digital sales people and event sponsorship sales. They are based in London. Our client has an open plan office and offer fresh fruit for all staff daily and enjoy a friendly, hard-working atmosphere.
Salary: DOE basic + Uncapped Commission Structure