Senior National Account Manager- Tesco - Home based
One of the UKs most recognised companies, known for their iconic brands, are currently looking to recruit a Senior National Account Manager on Tesco. The role is home based with a couple of days a week in the office, based in the South East.
This role will include man management of an NAE and can provide fast track progression to a national account controller.
As a Senior National Account Manager your responsibilities will be:
- Develop, manage and grow the Grocery account.
- Creating, developing and delivering promotional campaigns for your customers.
- Negotiating mutually beneficial business plans.
- Man management of 1 direct report.
- Maintain strong cross-function relationships with all relevant commercial teams.
To be successful as a Senior National Account Manager you will:
- Be degree educated (or equivalent).
- Have experience working with Tesco.
- Be highly numerate, well organised and able to plan and execute sales and account management procedures.
- Have exceptional influencing and negotiation skills.
- Be a proven relationship builder with strong communication skills.
If you'd like to work for a high profile, forward thinking FMCG business with much loved brands, then don't hesitate to apply below!
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on .
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you’ve not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.