Bar Manager - Late Night Student Venue - Flexible Hours & Great Holidays - £22000
Are you a talented Bar Manager seeking the autonomy to run a late-night venue as your own? Would you relish the chance of enjoying flexible hours, great holidays and Christmas off? If so read on!! This role pays up to £22,000 + benefits!
Who is the Client?
- eQ Resourcing are delighted to be recruiting for a charity who place their people at the heart of everything they do.
- They run a collection of hospitality venues and retail spaces with the sole purpose of providing their guests a great experience, value for money and fabulous service.
What about the Venue?
- Located in Eltham our client`s venue boasts a brand-new beer garden, six plasma screen TV`s and a range of games machines.
- They specialise in hosting BBQ`s, live sport, events and theme nights
What will I need to do?
- They are looking to recruit an experienced Bar Manager to be an integral part of their high performing leadership team.
- You will be tasked in supporting the Operations Manager in recruiting & training your team of chefs and front of house staff.
- The Bar Manager has the autonomy to develop food & drinks menus and devise bespoke theme nights and events.
- You will also be responsible for running the perfect shift. You would need to ensure that you are delivering amazing hospitality to all your guests (no matter how busy it gets), leading your team from the front (this is NOT an office based role) and role modelling the "Can Do" attitude that is expected!
- In return, our client offers their bar manager a competitive salary, the genuine opportunity to develop your career in a fun loving organisation.
What`s on offer?
- Our client offers their Bar Manager a competitive salary of up to £22000 and great working hours/work life balance.
- Fantastic selection of lifestyle appropriate benefits on offer
- A genuine opportunity to develop your career
Where do I apply?
Interested? Think you have what it takes to be a Bar Manager for this awesome organisation? Then Click below to make an application today.
This role would suit an existing Bar Manager, pub manager, Assistant Manager, Assistant General Manager, Shift Manager, Duty Manager, Deputy Manager, Deputy General Manager or Operations Manager of a similar fast moving, bar or pub concept.
Eltham is easily commutable from Bromley, Sidcup, Bexleyheath, Woolwich, Greenwich, Welling, Blackheath, Charlton and areas surrounding South East London/North Kent