SEO Sports Content Executive - Global Media Owner
SEO Content Executive - Media Owner
£25k + benefits
Globally renowned purely digital, Media Owner with one of the most popular titles on the planet covering everything from world news to popular culture to travel. The company prides itself in offering great exposure to seniority as well a clear and achievable path to promotion into different avenues of the business available. With stunning offices and a fantastic culture, they offer a first class working environment.
They are looking for an SEO Sports Content Executive to work very closely with the reporters optimising daily sports news, to ensure maximum performance across the search engines.
- Working closely with the sports editorial team, you will be responsible for optimising their content.
- Analyse competitor strategies and test new ideas for optimising performance.
- Monitor global sports trends and news events and suggesting relevant content.
- Understand the importance of SEO in content creation, and stay abreast of latest SEO techniques.
- Chance to develop with a huge global brand going through lots of growth.
- Native English
- Minimum 1 years’ experience within content led SEO
- Must be passionate about football - a true fan, with expert sporting knowledge.
- Experience with content management tools like Wordpress & analytics/reporting tools.
- Knowledge of headline & content optimisation and experience in an editorial/copywriting position.
- Understanding of digital marketing, digital publishing & the UK newspaper industry.
- Be a true SEO specialist, with a desire to progress and build a career in SEO.
- Willing to work weekends.
How do I apply?
Click "Apply Now", or contact Joanna Bendandi at Pivotal London, for a confidential discussion.
Key Skills: Digital, SEO, Content, Editorial, Web Analytics