Field Based Business Risk Manager
A leading wealth management network is seeking an experienced and Level 4 qualified Business Risk Officer to look after their largest partners. This will involve travel to 8 offices across the country, reviewing 80-90 advisors annually plus interventions when required. Some overnight stays are likely to be required. The salary includes a car allowance and there are excellent benefits on top including a generous bonus scheme and excellent pension.
Due to the businesses you will be working with, it is essential that you be confident, collaborative, resilient, highly motivated and professional.
The main purpose of the role is to ensure the safe growth of business through reactive and proactive risk review and support.
- Implement corporate policy regarding regulatory requirements (compliance procedures) to effectively identify and manage the key risks (and monitor the low risks) within the Business
- Undertakes regular financial review and monitoring across the Partnership
- Support, coach and develop the Partnership and others within the team to improve levels of risk awareness, ethics and quality commitment
- Ensure the Head of Business and Area Manager Business Risk are kept informed of all emerging risks within the Business
- Works with the Location Management Team to ensure the Business Units key risks are managed and appropriate supervision is undertaken of the Partners
- Provides feedback and coaching in relation to the outcome of Partner Compliance visits
- Investigates any issues that arise from feedback from the business
- Use Management Information provided, performs trend analysis and monitoring for early identi?cation of risk for Business.