Software Developer - Leading FinTech Firm
Role: Permanent Software Developer
Industry: Software Developer within FinTech Sector
My Canary Wharf based client are seeking a software developer to join their team as they have become a global designer of payment solutions. They provide solutions depending on business needs, via a single multi-channel platform and are connected globally to multiple sponsor banks, processors, card manufacturers and other suppliers in the payments ecosystem, and also provide programme management services.
They are seeking 2 mid-level and 2 senior developers to join their Canary Wharf team who will be undergoing the re-build of their in house system. The team will develop new functionality and enhance existing features as we expand into new markets and continue to innovate. The platform is operated in a Platform as a Service model, servicing many clients through direct API integration and/or white labelled solutions. They therefore focus on building a flexible core product to take to market rather than building bespoke solutions for every client.
We are seeking developers who have a strong background in:
- Has 7+ years experience in developing distributed enterprise scale applications
- Has excellent C++/Java software development skills, particularly on Linux and Windows
- Is an expert in distributed high availability, secure, transaction based system development
- Has a good knowledge of PostgreSQL and related tools
- Has experience of developing in PHP, Java and other mainstream languages
- Has previous work experience in the payments, banking or FinTech industries (Not mandatory)
- Is fluent in English (oral & written) and ideally French – other languages are a big plus
They are looking to pay top end salaries for this position and can get someone started as soon as possible.
If this sounds like a role that could be of interest to you please send your CV to .