Marketing Executive London Bridge, London
London Bridge, London | £24,000 - £27,000 per annum | Permanent, full-time
Are you excited by the power of information? Or how Artificial Intelligence can be used to help better understand the world?
If you are excited by this future, read on…
We are a rapidly growing Predictive Analytics and Big Data consultancy helping clients find insight and deliver projects in the new disruptive world of data.
The company is an exciting start-up based in London and Lisbon with clients in the UK, Continental Europe and South America. We are 30+ people across our two locations with some of the World’s biggest names as clients.
The role supports the London team by executing multi-channel marketing campaigns
Candidate will have strong creative, verbal and written communication skills and an understanding of what makes a good campaign excellent.
This Marketing Executive position is a newly formed role to support the aggressive growth plans of this exciting business. The Marketing Executive will have had some commercial marketing experience, ideally in a technology B2B organisation preferably from a professional services firm. The role, will support the team with timely and appropriate website content, executing the lead generation and retention marketing campaigns using email, social media and events. The company requires a Marketing Executive with strong verbal and written communication skills, good analytical skills and ideally some exposure to website content management systems (Word Press). This role is a great opportunity for someone to develop, learn and grow their career in international marketing.
Responsibilities for the position of Marketing Executive:
- Generating website content and supporting white paper production
- Working with designers to generate the best visual impact
- Supporting the team in executing multiple marketing campaigns
- Generating marketing qualified leads for sales
- Setting up company events, working with our partners to clearly articulate our message
- Working with the business development managers to create bespoke email, social media and website content
- Utilising analytical tools to report to senior stakeholders on success of marketing campaigns
- Updating the WordPress website with new content
- Using SalesSeek for email marketing campaigns to attract and retain clients
- Dealing with ad-hoc marketing tasks
- Co-ordinating the translation of marketing material for non-UK clients
To be considered for this role you should have:
- Marketing or Business degree
- Minimum one year in a commercial marketing role
- Excellent verbal and written English
- A desire to learn but can take ownership of tasks when needed
- Experience working with email marketing tools (ideally automation)
- An understanding of the way data is changing the world we live in
- Great attitude!
The package for Marketing Executive:
Salary: £24,000 - £27,000
Location: The position of Marketing Executive will be based in London Bridge and may include european travel