Regional Director - London South
£125k+ earnings potential
Are you Managing Director calibre and have you ever run, or considered running, your own business? Are you a commercially minded, ambitious, high energy Director level individual that understands the needs of growing SME sized businesses? Are you a people person with the ability to lead a high level team as well as to present a compelling proposition to Owner/Managers? Do you believe people are the hub of success? Do you have a sound understanding of the role of a Finance Director? Are you a self-starter?
If you can answer yes to each of these questions, and possibly have an MBA, this opportunity might be for you. This unique opportunity is for an experienced Managing Director calibre individual with strong leadership and relationship building skills, and an entrepreneurial approach, to lead and develop the already established London South region (SE, SW & SM postcode areas) for the UK’s leading provider of part-time Finance Directors to aspirational SME businesses with £2m - £50m turnover.
The role will appeal to a successful high calibre individual seeking a rewarding challenge incorporating a flexible work life balance and high earnings potential, gained from developing the London South region to its full potential (realistic £125k + earnings within 3 years). You will have the autonomy and freedom to achieve results with all the marketing and operational support expected from a thriving international company.
Business development is primarily driven by referrals and inbound enquiries, either from the established client base, or from long term group partners, so this multi-faceted role entails meeting and presenting to warm prospects, proactive account management of the existing clients, and leadership of the team of Finance Directors delivering the services. Full head office support and training will be provided.
- Find new business prospects through proactive networking and relationship building with new / existing partners and business contacts;
- Follow up new business prospects (referrals / inbound enquiries);
- Win new clients;
- Account manage and develop the new and existing portfolio of clients to ensure long term client retention;
- Lead and grow the existing team of Finance Directors delivering the service to clients in the region;
- Full accountability for managing and further developing the region;
- Work closely with the other 4 London regional directors.
Skills & Experience
- A strong 'people person’ with a natural ability to build relationships;
- A 'team player’ who thrives on building a high performance team;
- Long term account management approach;
- Credible and able to "connect" with and influence both FDs within the regional team and also SME sector Business Owners;
- Using a consultative approach, have the ability to understand a prospects’ needs and propose appropriate solutions;
- Energetic, motivated, able to makes things happen;
- Organised and dependable;
- Entrepreneurial non-corporate individual seeking the freedom to work semi-autonomously.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced business professional or consultant, possibly with an MBA, with the ability to sell Finance Director services to the SME sector across the London South region. Apply now to learn more about joining this leading company, and realise your dream of working for yourself in a remuneration structure that directly rewards your efforts.