Our client is an independent house building Contractor working on new build projects across Hull and the East Riding. They have a strong pipeline of secured work and are looking for a Project Manager to join them to oversee multiple projects ranging from small to large medium spec housing builds.
This is an excellent opportunity, the right candidate will be in line for continual career development with bonus related targets. Included in this role is the option of a company car a large holiday allowance and negotiable starting salary.
Our client is very keen to find the right person to help grow and expand the business and as such is willing to invest in the development of the successful candidate.
Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Ensuring HS&E and quality standards, operating processes, company policies and all legislative requirements are understood, implemented and adhered to throughout.
- Leading and managing the project team to ensure consistent delivery of the projects.
- Preparing comprehensive reports for monthly project reviews to demonstrate HS&E, quality, process, operational and commercial performance and ensure that the project team receive adequate challenge, support and guidance.
- Ensuring that the project team is adequately resourced, led and managed to achieve targets and maintain high levels of commitment & morale.
- Ensuring that all staff understand their roles, responsibilities & performance expectations and operate competently.
- Managing project set up and ensure it is adequately budgeted.
- Ensuring the early involvement of appropriate subcontractors in the project planning process; and ensure that all subcontract orders / warranties and professional appointments are placed in line with the Contract and programme.
- Developing & maintaining close relationships with customers, consultants & subcontractors to continuously improve customer experience.
- Ensuring that appropriate management systems and tools are used throughout the project team.
- Ensuring that the project team fully understand the design & specification requirements of their project; that subcontractors & suppliers are fully aware of these requirements and fulfil them; and that the Design Manager has been consulted about any potential issues.
Project Manager Experience required:
- Minimum 3 years No.1 Project Manager experience.
- Main Contractor experience.
- Strong Reporting / Paperwork / IT skills.
- SMSTS, First Aid, CSCS certified.