Management Accountant - Part Qualified
An innovative and highly successful organisation based in London are looking to recruit a Part Qualified Management Accountant.
Reporting to the Financial Controller you will be responsible for:
- Assisting with the production of month end profit and loss reports and balance sheet
- Co-ordinate the production of the monthly board packs
- Preparing weekly, bi-weekly and monthly reports - investigating and reporting on variances
- Forecasting month end cash accurately
- Preparing WIP, debtors and creditors summary schedules
- Drafting the monthly accounts for review
- Produce and review project cost reconciliations
- Assist with the preparation of the budget
- Ensure invoices are raised correctly
- Preparing VAT returns
- Ad-hoc projects and analysis
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an organisation who have a proven track record of developing their staff. The successful candidate will be actively studying towards ACCA or CIMA and possess a degree.
Unfortunately due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.