German Hotel Freesaler
The freesaler’s main duties and responsibilities will be:
- Ensuring we have availability at all of our contracted hotels (mainly by telephone)
- Negotiating specials / promotions where hotels have rooms for sale
- Maintaining a database of availability and regular communication with contractor to ensure we have the right rooms at the right prices
- Monitor the sales of new and existing hotels
- Coordinate and prepare regular statistics
- Assisting the rest of the freesale team with close-outs or issues arising from freesale use with our partner hotels
- Working closely with Customer Service to ensure all freesale bookings are honoured by the hotels (dealing with book-outs)
We are looking for a person who has very good administration skills, can organize themselves very well, is a real team player but who can also work on their own initiative. They will need to be good with deadlines and have very good communication skills, negotiation experience is an advantage. The requested language skills above are very important and native speakers are preferred.
The interview process will consist of a general competency/behavioural interview followed by a test of technical ability using examples that are likely to occur when fulfilling the role.
The right candidate in this position can expect to further develop their career as we continue our expansion.