Corporate Communications Manager
Exciting opportunity for a Corporate Communications Manager to join this fast growing Consumer Tech business.
You will be responsible for managing the brand’s external communications on both a proactive and reactive basis. This role reports into the Head of Corporate Communications.
Key skills/role responsibilities:
- Proven experience in a Corporate Communications role within the tech or food & drink industry
- Strong crisis communications/issues management
- Proactive media relations, building the brand’s profile within the trade, consumer and business press
- Working with the Consumer and Trade PR team to ensure Communications are aligned within the business
- Experience of Financial Communications in a listed business would be beneficial
- Ability to operate in both a B2C and B2B communications capacity
- Understanding of integrated communications campaigns, along with knowledge/understanding of internal communications and public affairs
- Responsible for managing the corporate communications social media channels
- Strong business acumen whilst also having an entrepreneurial mind set
This role will suit someone who has the ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team, thrives in a fast paced environment and is results/business orientated.
If you have the experience and are interested in learning more please apply with your current CV ASAP.
VMA Group is the global recruitment and training specialist for corporate and marketing communications.
To view all our current vacancies, please visit our website at www.vmagroup.com.
VMA Group is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.