HR Manager - Beckton
My Client is a market leader in it's niche, B2B, operation. They have recently gone through a substancial period of growth and are looking to continue this pathway over the upcoming 18 months.
People are key in this business.
With extensive sales and operations teams across multiple locations, HR is the critical function in terms of aligning process and structure. As the business continues to grow, this role status will grow with it.
This role oversees...
- Alignment of policy across multiple offices
- Assuring best practice is adheared to as defined by the business
- Upholding the defined people agenda and strategy
- Mananaging full employee life cycle
- Taking ownership for disciplinary and grievence process when required
- Mananaging tribunal process when required
You will be an experienced HR professional who is comfortable operating in 'grey' areas whilst policy is established.
You will approach you work with energy and enthusiasm.
You will be CIPD qualified to level 5 (7 Prefered).
You will have a track record of working in commercial environments.