Technical Accounts Manager
This clients upbeat culture and team work ethic, presents a positive environment with career progression opportunities that is proven by their existing employees success, especially with the high level of growth within the firm.
Are you a team player and a pro-active consultative leader that has a fresh modern business approach and great networking skills to help assist rapid growth and expertise?
A progressive and interesting Firm of chartered accountants with a very ambitious growth plan.
Putting their staff first, they work hard to ensure they are challenged in their role and rewarded well.
A hierarchical structure means the routes to develop, increase your skill set and bring ideas to the business are endless and encouraged.
Be the firms technical expert and be able to give and advice answer in depth questions
Manage a team and organise the work flow of assignments
Review full accounts prepared by your team to the highest standard
Report to partners and work closing with other team managers
Handle a dedicated portfolio
Be consultative and support your team
- Must be fully qualified ACA/ACCA and be able to sign off accounts in full
- Be a positive team leader with a supportive and insightful manner
- Enjoy client interaction and embrace the long term growth vision of the firm
- Must have exceptional technical skills and knowledge of FRS102
- Expert level on Xero accounting and other online cloud accounting software
- Must be able to interact with team members at all levels and have and communicate effectively with partners to ensure smooth and accurate work flow and technical up to date standards.
- Have great software understanding and be able to advise clients with implementation of new systems
- Have attention to detail at every level
- Excellent communication to handle client queries both written and verbal
- Be consultative but transactional to keep up with the demanding pace and work flow of new business coming in
- Be able to sign off full sets of accounts and be the last stage of verification before accounts are submitted
£65,000 to £75,000
Progressive career plans and reviews
Interactive Office space
Drinks and Snacks provided in the office
20 days holiday plus (not including Christmas and new year)
Good work life balance
Quarterly business planning days