Management Accountant | Up to £28,000 per annum | Edinburgh | Permanent
Change Recruitment Group are delighted to be working with one of our key clients, a growing Hospitality company, in their search for a Management Accountant to join their established finance function based in Edinburgh City Centre.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Management Accountant to imbed themselves in a growing SME business.
This role will offer the right individual a great opportunity to work within a fast paced and dynamic finance function whilst liaising with senior management on a daily basis giving an insight into business performance.
Reporting directly into the finance manager, you will be accountable for the following:
· Assist in the production of monthly management accounts
· Accruals, prepayments and depreciation
· Preparation of profit margin reports for senior management
· Preparation of budgets and forecasts
· Intercompany reconciliations
· Responsible for the fixed asset register
· Balance sheet reconciliations
· Accountable for daily cash flows and daily sales analysis
· Responsible for daily bank reconciliations
· Monthly PAYE reconciliation and payment
· Ad-hoc reports and analysis for senior management
We are looking for someone who is able to support other colleagues as well as manage their own workload, whilst having the ability to work as part of a team to achieve common goals.
You should come with the following experience:
- Intermediate Excel skillset - ability to create V-Look Ups & Pivot Tables
- High attention to detail and high levels of accuracy
- Ability to prioritise workload within a fast paced and dynamic finance function
- Self-motivated individual with a positive and proactive attitude
- Qualified by experience or Part Qualified (ACCA or CIMA)
This is a great opportunity for an individual with an already strong skillset who is looking to progress their career to the next level and work in a challenging environment where you will be supported and developed.
If this role is something you would like to discuss further, please get in touch for more details: Dean Bryce