Accounts Assistant - Fulham, SW6
Location: Imperial Wharf, Fulham, SW6
Salary: Up to £20K (dependent on experience) + annual bonus + benefits
Employment Status: Full time, permanent
You may be interested in this vacancy if you have been searching for the following vacancies: • Accounts Assistant • Finance Assistant
We are a successful cash generative technology firm at an important stage in the continued growth and development of the company. Flashbay Limited is a passionate organisation whose success comes from a drive for excellence, innovation and first class customer experience. The company has locations in London, China, California and Australia. This position will be based in West London.
Are you looking to start a career within a dynamic, entrepreneurial and growing company? Do you have the confidence, energy and commercial nous to be part of the World's No. 1 business-to-business (B2B) supplier of logo branded USB Flash Drives, USB Cards and Power Banks?
If so check the details below and apply now to join Flashbay!
The role will report directly into the Financial Manager. The role will incorporate a broad range of duties and offer scope for both career and skill development.
• Process invoices, reconciling delivery notes to invoices received and purchase orders
• Monthly reconciliation of supplier statements
• Assist in the preparation of purchase summaries
• Set up new supplier accounts and maintain existing account details within the purchase ledger
• Preparation of VAT Returns
• Management of Petty Cash
• Process and record business expense returns
• Processing BACS and other bank payments for final authorisation
• Processing international bank transfers between Flashbay foreign currency accounts
• Assist with resolution of Customer queries
• Support Sales Staff to grow business.
• Assist in the preparation and input of the payroll including commission and deductions
• Preparing payroll statutory returns
• Other adhoc tasks and project work
Skills / Knowledge / Experience:
• A self-starter with previous experience supporting an Accounts department at Assistant/Administrative level
• Experience in managing an ERP system would be a distinct advantage
• Fluency in Mandarin, although not essential
• Experience of preparing VAT returns a bonus
Flashbay is the World`s No. 1 business-to-business (B2B) supplier of logo branded USB Flash Drives, USB Cards and Power Banks. From the smallest schools to the largest multinationals, Flashbay caters for all USB Flash Drive and Power Bank requirements, offering unbeatable prices coupled with fast and efficient service. We sell an attractive range of designs and offer customers a variety of logo branding options.
Our Office Location:
Flashbay is based at Imperial Wharf (SW6 2TW), conveniently located just a 2 minute walk from Imperial Wharf Station (London Overground). Imperial Wharf is just 6 minutes from Clapham Junction by train and 2 minutes from West Brompton. Fulham Broadway is a 15 minute stroll away, as is the famous King's Road in Chelsea.
Diversity and Equal Opportunities:
We are committed to an active diversity and equal opportunity policy, from recruitment and selection, through training and development, appraisal and promotion, right up to retirement. It is our policy to promote an environment free from discrimination, bullying, harassment, and victimisation. All decisions relating to employment practices will be objective, free from bias, and based solely on work criteria and individual merit. In every set of circumstances we aim to find the `best fit` between personal requirements and business needs.
We will hold telephone interviews with potential candidates. Applicants who are successful at the telephone interview stage will be invited to our office for an interview. We regret that due to the volume of applications we receive we are not able to respond to all candidates - if you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of your applying please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.
The position is available immediately and open to all suitably qualified individuals who currently have the legal right to work in the UK. Please note that we cannot assist with obtaining work permits and any candidates who are not UK citizens or permanent residents will be required to arrange their own work permit prior to applying.